WordPress Wednesday Webinars 7pm to 8pm
The WordPress Wednesday Webinars are from 7pm to 8pm and cost just £10.00 per session.
You can join as many sessions you feel you need. However this initial course is designed over a 5 week period, if you book and pay for the full five sessions, then the sessions are reduced to just £8.00 per session.
Update your own website, quickly and how you want it… no waiting for designers, programmers and get costly bills either!
By the time you have completed this webinar series, you will have an in-depth understanding of several WordPress plugins, and will be able to make an informed decision on which will work best for you.
This course is aimed at people who have no experience at all!. As long as you can use a computer you will be able to build a great looking website with WordPress. At the end of the webinar series, you will be able to:
- Create a WordPress website
- Use WordPress to manage your website content
- Integrate social media content into your WordPress website
- Promote your website
- Manage comments
- Understand WordPress themes, plugins and widgets
Course overview:- Session 1 – starts from 20 March 2014
- How to set up WordPress
- Introduction to WordPress
- How to set up a WordPress website in 15 mins
- How to publish posts, pages, images and video
We recommend Blue Host as your hosting provider